NewzBrain is in full compliance with COPPA - the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act – as outlined by the Federal Trade Commission. This means that:
- Students may only use the first initial of their last name.
- Students under 13 may not use their email address anywhere on the site.
- Student email addresses are only used for resetting a password.
- Teachers moderate students' comments before they are published.
- We only use news from reputable news organizations, such as the Associated Press, local newspapers and TV stations.
We are a lifelong learning quiz and national academic challenge curriculum helping students and adults to think globally.
Current Events Game
The popular Current Events Game is for elementary, middle and high school classroom use.
Quiz Bowl Challenge
We also organize and sponsor the Quiz Bowl Challenge for grades 4-12.
Students play against students. Teachers and parents also can play in an adult division!