What is the Jeopardy Civics Game - Interactive?
- 40 Week Subscription* with 35 NEW Q&As each week!
- Two versions: One for grades 3-5 and one for grades 6-HS
- Teacher answer sheets are provided each week for each game
- Fun sounds for the students
- Up to date news based on news from the past week
The Jeopardy Civics Game is a classroom game that promotes Global Awareness and Lifelong Learning.
It is a daily or weekly Quiz Game activity played with tiered teams. Content wise, questions include interesting current affairs and lifelong learning trivia.
The Jeopardy-Style Civics Game is effective in Grades 3-12 and can be used in the classroom setting or used in remote learning.
The Jeopardy-Style Civics Game is provided in two learning levels, one for Grades 3-5 (Primer Version) and Grades 6-HS.
* 38-40 Issues depending on holidays.
We are a lifelong learning quiz and national academic challenge curriculum helping students and adults to think globally.
Jeopardy-Style Civics Game
The popular Jeopardy-Style Civics Game is for elementary, middle and high school classroom use.
Quiz Bowl Challenge
We also organize and sponsor the Quiz Bowl Challenge for grades 4-12.
Students play against students. Teachers and parents also can play in an adult division!